With extensive legal experience, the New Hampshire family law attorneys of Parnell, Michels & McKay, PLLC offer a wide range of skills including thorough management of complex divorce cases as well as sensitive representation in all divorce and post- divorce issues, unwed parenting and property issues, domestic violence, adoption, guardianships and other family issues.
The attorneys at Parnell, Michels & McKay, PLLC are committed to helping you face your familial related legal matters head on with honest, straightforward advice and experienced legal representation. We are a results oriented law firm and handle all types of family law matters.
With a careful eye toward quality of service over quantity of cases, we carefully manage our caseload to provide timely feedback and clear, consistent communication to our clients at all times. We feel that this approach grants our clients peace of mind during otherwise difficult and turbulent times. We understand that when your family is in the midst of a legal crisis or issue, it can be more than a little overwhelming, especially if you are unfamiliar with or intimidated by the legal system.
How We Can Help
At Parnell, Michels & McKay, PLLC, we offer you extensive resources and a long list of services to satisfy the needs of our clients.
- Our family lawyers bring 40 years of combined experience to our relationships with our clients.
- We make sure that our clients understand the law as it applies to the issues they are facing, and then work with them to bring the issues to a conclusion promptly and fairly with sensitivity and compassion.
- We strive to ensure a positive overall experiences for our clients even during difficult or tedious family law cases through exceptional customer service.
At Parnell, Michels & McKay, PLLC, you will find a New Hampshire family law attorney who will guide you through all of your legal options and answer any questions you may have about how various decisions could impact your future and the future of your family. As your family lawyer, we can:
- Answer questions and provide legal advice
- Draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- File a divorce, separation or annulment petition
- Respond to someone else’s divorce petition
- Negotiate the terms of a divorce or separation
- Offer alternate dispute resolution services, such as Collaborative Divorce
- Litigate a divorce trial
- Represent a client during parental rights and responsibilities proceedings
- Attend child neglect hearings, and more
At Parnell, Michels & McKay, PLLC, your family law attorney will serve as your defender, advocate and confidant during a complicated legal matter. From investigating an allegation against you to representing you during a tough parental rights battle, you can count on us to do what is necessary to serve you and your family’s best interests.
Our Fee Structure
We are sensitive to the fact that in times of domestic turmoil, money is often a problem and structure our fees accordingly. We have specially devised fee arrangements that recognize these issues. Fees in domestic relations matters are handled on an hourly basis, and retainers are regularly required. We also offer unbundled services in family law as well as other areas. This allows our office to offer limited representation to our clients, while allowing the client freedom to handle aspects of their case they are comfortable with.
Start With A Consultation
Our legal team is committed to helping clients in Londonderry and throughout New Hampshire navigate the legal complexities and get the result they deserve. Our family law attorneys have a proven track record, and concentrate on understanding your ultimate goals to formulate the best options for achieving them. We give personal attention and listen carefully to each client’s case and understand how these family proceedings can be emotionally unsettling and stressful. We are committed to the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct, while vigorously and effectively representing our clients’ best interests.
If you need legal assistance with separation, divorce, spousal support, property division, child support or other family issue, contact us today by calling (603) 434-6331. You can also send us a message or text us through our website.