The personal injury attorneys of Parnell, Michels & McKay, PLLC have been handling injury cases for over 40 years, and bring a detailed knowledge that helps you receive the most for your injuries. The law offices of Parnell, Michels & McKay have secured millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
Our personal injury attorneys handle every type of injury case, which includes workers compensation and social security disability claims . At Parnell, Michels & McKay, we represent cases that include auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, employment injuries, negligence, product liability, dog bites, animal bites, slip and falls, trip and falls, in addition to other personal injury actions.
Our clients receive assistance not only in dealing with the injury claim itself, but also with problems which often accompany injuries. For instance, we assist with obtaining necessary medical treatment, resolving conflicts between existing insurance coverage, and dealing with unresolved property damage claims. Our textured knowledge of insurance law allows you to maximize the compensation you receive from your injuries, and move your life back to where it was before you were hurt.
How We Can Help
At Parnell, Michels & McKay, we offer you extensive resources and a long list of services to satisfy the needs of our clients.
- Our personal injury lawyers bring 40 years of combined experience to our relationships with our clients.
- We make sure that our clients understand the law as it applies to the issues they are facing, and then work with them to bring the issues to a conclusion promptly and fairly with sensitivity and compassion.
- We strive to ensure a positive overall experiences for our clients even during difficult or tedious personal injury cases through exceptional customer service.
Your personal injury lawyer can handle every legal process your claim involves on your behalf. As most personal injury claims do not need to go to trial, your lawyer will negotiate a settlement agreement that is fair to you with the insurance company involved. If your case does proceed to the litigation process, then your lawyer can represent you in court to demand maximum compensation for your damages.
As your personal injury lawyer, we can handle a wide range of personal injury and fatal accident cases, these include, but are not limited to:
- Motor vehicle accidents including car accidents as well as truck accidents and motorcycle accidents
- Traumatic brain injury cases
- Metro-transit accidents, including those involving trains and buses
- Bicycle accidents
- Injuries caused by defective and/or dangerous products
- Premises liability cases, including slip-and-fall, trip-and-fall and negligent security claims
- Dog bites
- Construction accidents
- Injuries and diseases caused by exposure to toxic substances, including instances of benzene exposure and asbestos exposure, which can cause mesothelioma
- Accidents that cause severe or catastrophic injuries, including brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burn injuries and amputations
Your personal injury attorney will serve as your defender, advocate and confidant during a complicated legal matter. Above all, you can rest assured knowing that with years of experience representing personal injury claims, we know exactly how to shape your case for its best possible odds of success.
Our Fee Structure
Fees are contingent upon us securing the compensation you deserve. This allows you flexibility in hiring our personal injury lawyers to apply our expertise to your case, and move you forward towards a fair and just result for your injuries.
Start With A Consultation
Our legal team is committed to helping clients in Londonderry, and throughout both New Hampshire and Massachusetts, navigate the legal complexities and get the result they deserve. Our personal injury attorneys have a proven track record, and concentrate on understanding your ultimate goals to formulate the best options for achieving them. We give personal attention and listen carefully to each client’s case and are committed to the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct, while vigorously and effectively representing our clients’ best interests.
If you were recently injured in any type of accident in New Hampshire or Massachusetts, we may be able to help. Our personal injury lawyers can walk you through the entire legal process, from identifying fault to settling for a fair and full amount. Contact us today by calling (603) 434-6331. You can also send us a message or text us through our website.